Douglas Library |
Leabharlann na Dúghlaise
Information | Eolas
Address: Douglas Library, Douglas Village Shopping Centre, Douglas, Cork T12 HDY2
Seoladh: Leabharlann na Dúghlaise, Siopalann Shráidbhaile na Dúghlaise, Dúglas, Corcaigh
- Staffed Hours: Tuesday to Saturday 10.00 am - 5.30 pm
- My Open Library Access is available to registered My Open Library members
Monday to Sunday 8.00 am - 10.00 pm
Contact: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: (021) 492 4931 or (021) 492 4932
Public: 206, 207, 216 and 219
Douglas Library is closed on Public Holidays and Bank Holiday Weekends
Registered My Open Library users can continue to visit Douglas Library on Public Holidays and Bank Holiday Weekends.
Please Note: There will be no access on Christmas day and other public holiday opening times may also vary.
Facilities | Áiseanna
- My Open Library (special registration required)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Community space
- Self-service Kiosks
- Wi-Fi and public Internet
- Parking (subject to time limits)
- Printing and Photocopying
- Tovertafel Magic Table, with 26 interactive games designed for those with dementia and those on the autism spectrum
Clubs and Groups | Clubanna agus Grúpaí
A variety of clubs and groups meet in Douglas Library. As group meeting times can change, please contact the library for the most up-to-date information.
Book a space | Spás a chur in áirithe
Douglas Library has some limited space available to community groups.
Available to book subject to Cork City Libraries' Use of Library Spaces Policy
Hours of availability are 10.00a.m. until 5.00p.m.
Booking is also available during My Open Library hours for registered My Open Library patrons and booking is essential.
For more information contact:
Email: email@example.com | Tel: (021) 492 4931