Learn Online | Foghlaimígí ar Líne
Learn Languages Online
Transparent Language courses - changes for users
Access to Transparent Language Online is now directly through the Transparent Language Online website or app.
Access will no longer be available through RBdigital.
We are pleased to bring you Transparent Language, an online language learning platform with over 100 languages, free with your library card. You can access Transparent Language on your desktop or through the Transparent Languages app.
For Existing RBdigital TLO Users:
- For existing RBdigital TLO users, go to https://library.transparent.com/lgma/game/enroll?code=corkcity enter your email address and reset your password.
- Download the Transparent Language app from the App Store or Google Play. Sign in with your email address and (reset your) password.
- For new users, go to: https://library.transparent.com/lgma/game/enroll?code=corkcity and sign up.
- Download the Transparent Language app from the App Store or Google Play. Sign in with your email address and password.
Check with your branch library that your membership is valid. If your membership is ok and the problem persists, then support is available by:
- email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- via web at https://knowledge.transparent.com/kb-tickets/new
- or tap on Help in the app.
Oxford Dictionary of Family Names in Britain and Ireland
Newspapers and Journals
All library locations provide newspapers, magazines and journals. To enquire about titles or back-copies contact your local library.