Printing and Copying | Clóbhualadh agus Fótachóipeáil
A3 and A4 printing is available in all our libraries.
Photocopying is available in the following libraries:
- Bishopstown (self-service)
- Blackpool (self-service)
- City Library (self-service)
- Douglas (self-service)
- Frank O'Connor Library, Mayfield (self-service)
- Hollyhill (self-service)
- Tory Top (self-service)
Please note that Blarney and Glanmire libraries do not offer a photocopying service.
The charges for photocopying and printing are:
|A4 black and white||10c|
|A3 black and white||20c|
See our Charges page for a full list of current charges.
- Photocopying of items covered by copyright is not allowed
- Photocopying of library items at risk from damage is not allowed
Visit the PrinterOn PrintSpots directory, choose Ireland, and choose Cork.
- Click the library where you wish to pick up your prints
- Upload your document
- Press the Print icon
- Note the six digit PIN
- Call to the library, enter the PIN, enter the payment and collect your prints.
You can print from your mobile device with the PrinterOn app. Find further information on the PrinterOn website, or download directly from Google Play or the App Store.
3D printing is available in the Reference department of the City Library and in Bishopstown Library. For more information, visit our 3D Printing page