Booking a space | Spás a chur in áirithe
Most of our libraries have spaces available for booking. Library spaces can include separate meeting rooms, community rooms, exhibition areas, and other spaces within the libraries in our service. Cork City Libraries may make spaces available to community groups and agencies according to the criteria set out in the Use of Library Spaces policy.
See the Use of Library Spaces policy here: Use of Library Spaces Policy and Guidelines.pdf (size 411.9 KB)
Application forms to book a space are available from your local library.
Most of our libraries have equipment to support your event, exhibition or meeting. Please check with each individual library in advance as facilities may vary, or equipment may be in use by another party. Meeting room equipment was funded by Department of Rural and Community Development Digital Suites grant in 2018. Facilities available in our libraries include:
- Wall mounted projectors
- Portable screens and projectors
- The City Library and Bishopstown Library have meeting rooms fitted out with Epson 1460 short throw projectors and whiteboards. Attendees can interact with the whiteboard using Epson iProjection app
- Promethean Activpanels - 75" screens on wheels with webcam
- Allsee touchscreens - 43" screens
- Portable PA equipment
- GoPro cameras
- Zoom H5 digital recorders
- Wi-Fi is free and available in all our libraries
Booking a visit
If you wish to book a class or group visit to your local library, visit our Classes In Your Library page.